- Mountaineering boots (double plastic)
- A harness
- A carabine
- A mattress
- A headlamp and spare batteries
- An ice axe.
Adjustable ski poles
- A sleeping bag
- Gore-tex or similar Jacket and pants. You will meet quite some clouds, wind and maybe snow on the
- Fleece sweater, pants and down jacket.
- Thermal underwear
- Glacier glasses! Without them you will be blinded within a day; you will wear them even inside your
- Gloves: it will get cold on summit night and in the mornings on the mountain as well. A mittens system -thick fleece mittens
with Gore-Tex over mittens- are advised.
- Sun block, lip screen (15 SPF or better)